• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rocky Balboa Help?!!!

cutter4735

HI i have tried backing up rocky using anydvd and clone dvd,it works but when i try to watch it ,it is narrated and there is talking all through the movie,,,, this has happend before to me also, i always let clone dvd select the movie files,,,,can anyone help,,,is there a wrong setting?????

HI i have tried backing up rocky using anydvd and clone dvd,it works but when i try to watch it ,it is narrated and there is talking all through the movie,,,, this has happend before to me also, i always let clone dvd select the movie files,,,,can anyone help,,,is there a wrong setting?????

have a look here (this seems to be quite a regular question recently):

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?p=2499&mode=linear

Did you try just going to "Audio" on your DVD player and changing it (usually to the 1st choice). Same thing on your computer, left click, choose audio and choose the other choice. I usually choose multiple audio tracks when burning (Dolby Digital, 2 track, DTS and sometimes Director's Comments), just choose the one you want when playing.

Last edited:
Back