• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes rA BD won't play

Happy_Evil_Dude

Hello,

I just tried to watch my recently acquired Region A (USA) Blu-ray of Rise of the Planet of the Apes (barcode: 02454395547480 / Amazon Link https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JQYV0JQ/ ) on my Windows 10 PC with Cyberlink PowerDVD 16.

After quite a long time of scanning, AnyDVD HD eventually gave me the all-clear however when I pressed play on PowerDVD, rather than starting the disc I got the following message: "This disc has been coded for Region A only and will not play in your Region B Blu-ray player".

Never had this issue before with years of using AnyDVD, hope it can be fixed. I'm including the logfile.

Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_F_RISE_PLANET_OF_THE_APES.ziplog
    890.4 KB · Views: 5
In AnyDVD change the 'Remove Blu-ray Region code' setting from automatic to 'always ask', and when it asks tell it the disc is region A. Then next time you try to play it tell PDVD to restart the disc not resume

Hello,

I just tried to watch my recently acquired Region A (USA) Blu-ray of Rise of the Planet of the Apes (barcode: 02454395547480 / Amazon Link https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JQYV0JQ/ ) on my Windows 10 PC with Cyberlink PowerDVD 16.

After quite a long time of scanning, AnyDVD HD eventually gave me the all-clear however when I pressed play on PowerDVD, rather than starting the disc I got the following message: "This disc has been coded for Region A only and will not play in your Region B Blu-ray player".

Never had this issue before with years of using AnyDVD, hope it can be fixed. I'm including the logfile.

Thanks
You have region code removal turned off. Turn it on.

Back