• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rips that don’t read in media streamers

I have jailbroken my Oppo 203 and checked that it can read whatever I throw at it. It still does not read these specific folders. I now tend to think that there is problem with those specific folders but out of curiosity I wish to debug that, if I can. Can any one here point me in the right direction to learn a bit more about the working structure of BDs after being ripped so I can compare and maybe find the culprit. Maybe I won't be able to solve the problem because the ripping process failed for the "ripper" but at least I will learn something. BTW, where I downloaded these folders no one complained so that's weird.....
The Oppo or the Oppo clones only want to see BDMV and CERTIFICATE folders. If there are any in addition there are side effects like you can't fast forward. Make sure you have only these folders and as well only these in ISOs.

Back