• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ripping TV season box sets

seamer

Hi there,
Been using CloneDVDMobile to rip TV seasons. What I'm unsure of is setting the filename to use information from the dvd itself, so the files are named kind of automagically rather than labelling manually and perhaps getting it wrong. Doing the Twilight Zone seasons comes to mind here :)

What's the general practise people use for this?

I don't think that you can automatically enter info like that. The only way I have found to do this is to preview the video while reading the video info to see if they are the same. Other than that I couldn't tell you. Maybe you can help me, I'm trying to clone the Sopranos but my videos come out laggy, and all the discs are in great condition either no stratches or refurbished so there are no scratches. Are you using the deinterlace or leaving it unchecked, if using it how many passes>??

Thanks.

Back