• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ripping To Harddisk Failing

alagos

So I tried ripping several movies but all of them keep failing and the only error message I am getting is "PS 12". I have the latest firmware installed for my DVD burners and I am using the latest version of AnyDVD HD 6.7.1.0. I've attahced the log files for reference so if anyone can help it wold be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.1.0_Info_F_IMAGINARIUM.zip
    78.4 KB · Views: 6
A quick google search and here is what a PS12 is: By the way the answer below is one that Frank gave on this forum 5 months ago. James also gave a similar answer. Your disk has no protection so any program should copy it but I think you have a bad disk or your burner is slowly dying

"A PS12 means there is an invalid packet header and this usually points to a sloppily made copy."

A quick google search and here is what a PS12 is: By the way the answer below is one that Frank gave on this forum 5 months ago. James also gave a similar answer. Your disk has no protection so any program should copy it but I think you have a bad disk or your burner is slowly dying

"A PS12 means there is an invalid packet header and this usually points to a sloppily made copy."

Yes, but it could also mean something is messing with data transfer. Cabling, drive, drivers.

So try a few commercial disks and see how things work overall.
The disk in question is a "someone burned it" disk.
That's outside the scope of AnyDVD's mission scope to begin with. There's no controlling (or accounting for) the quality of a home-made DVD.
-W

Back