• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ripping Replay from Amazon Prime Video Livestream

Breakaway

As the title says, I am trying to rip the replay from an award show streamed exclusively on Amazon Prime. There are two streams listed for the show, the red carpet and the award show. AnyStream is only detecting 1 downloadable video - the red carpet.

Is there anyway to have it download the second stream under "Schedule"?

image.png

Funny...I only detect the Awards...not the Red Carpet.

Please create and post a logfile after opening that site within AS.

And I see neither of those listed under schedule as downloadable, all I get is the performances only bonus material at bottom which then fails with an error

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.2.2.astlog
    134.3 KB · Views: 0
Do I need to fill out a ticket somewhere, or is this post good enough? Sorry, not sure how bug-reporting works exactly with AnyStream.

I'm not sure about the address bar, but in the search if you put the whole term "57th academy country music awards", make sure and select the imdb prime version and you can get the replay there. I've tested it myself and it works with anystream and my other tools to get videos as well.

I'm not sure about the address bar, but in the search if you put the whole term "57th academy country music awards", make sure and select the imdb prime version and you can get the replay there. I've tested it myself and it works with anystream and my other tools to get videos as well.

That did the trick! That IMDb version wasn't showing up the other night in the search. Thanks so much for your help!

Back