• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ripping Individual Streams

jet150

First off, good to see that SlySoft has released a BD backup tool.

I usually use MakeMKV or HD Stream Extractor when backing up my BD because of the control I have. HD stream extractor is a very basic program but it lets me choose which feature and most importantly it shows ALL the streams in that feature. It then lets me choose what streams I want to extract and in what format.

CloneBD only shows 3 or 4 options with audio it would be good if you had control of all the streams.

Control of Streams

I could not agree more with the above post. Total control of streams is manditory. This is a work in progress in which you pay dearly. It has much potential but, only time will tell!

It's not mandatory, its up to Slysoft and Elaborate Bytes (co-authors) how they do things. That said, single title export (mobile format) to a single .m2ts file is afaik on the todo list.

Back