• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ripping Gone in 60 Seconds issue?

TheRipper

Hey i was just ripping Gone in 60 second, but when i play in PDvd 7.3 Ultra its says somethin' 'bout region code? I have tried every region but its the same...

AnyDVD says this:

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 12219392 sectors (23866 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: GONEIN60SECONDS
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!

Blu-ray disc appears to be locked to Region B & C!
Blu-Ray disc adjusted to Region B!

This is weird...?

Pls help me solve this...To anyone that wanna help:bowdown:

TheRipper:)

Hey i was just ripping Gone in 60 second, but when i play in PDvd 7.3 Ultra its says somethin' 'bout region code? I have tried every region but its the same...

AnyDVD says this:

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 12219392 sectors (23866 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: GONEIN60SECONDS
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!

Blu-ray disc appears to be locked to Region B & C!
Blu-Ray disc adjusted to Region B!

This is weird...?

Pls help me solve this...To anyone that wanna help:bowdown:

TheRipper:)

Ok, now, what region is the movie really? Did AnyDVD Guess it wrong and it's really Region A?
It may be related to a fix we're going to add to the next version, so wait a few days and we'll see.

Well it wont play as Region B or C, only A...This is when playing from bluray disc...

Well it wont play as Region B or C, only A...This is when playing from bluray disc...

Ok, then it's just that AnyDVD detected the wrong region(s)? That is possible and expected in some cases. Manually setting the correct region will always do the trick, it the automatic detection fails.

Back