Ripping fails on Red Box Wonder Woman BR

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Droopy, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Droopy

Droopy New Member

As the subject says, everything I have tried has failed. AnyDVD seems to analyze the disk for an abnormally short period of time.

I've attached the log file.

See anything of interest?

Attached Files:

2. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

But what do you mean by 'ripping failed'?
    What exactly are you trying to do and in what way does it fail?

3. Droopy

Droopy New Member

Hmmm... Guess it's not an issue with copy protection/AnyDVD. Using both Handbrake and MakeMKV (Been doing this for a LOOONNNGGG time, so not new to either), getting continual errors prior to encoding. Tried a lot of different ways of encoding. Some chatter elsewhere that its an issue with the HD audio on there, but couldn't even get it to work without audio. Not a single frame.

Downloaded CloneBD and its encoding seamlessly. Guess it's time to grab the credit card. :) (Although I'd still like to figure out what's going on with this particular movie...)

4. whatever_gong82

whatever_gong82 Well-Known Member

Please check out the link at the top of the Forum on issues with Handbrake and MakeMKV. That might be the cause of your issue.

:)

5. Droopy

Droopy New Member

Nah, I've dealt with playlist issues before. Definitely not that. This just won't encode from either the disk or the "Rip to harddrive" that AnyDVD did.

6. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

You get what you pay for. ;)

7. Curtis

Curtis Active Member

Gawd I hate it when I'm trying to rip off content and it isn't working perfectly...