• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ripping fails on Red Box Wonder Woman BR

Droopy

As the subject says, everything I have tried has failed. AnyDVD seems to analyze the disk for an abnormally short period of time.

I've attached the log file.

See anything of interest?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.9.0_Info_F_WONDER_WOMAN.ziplog
    168.4 KB · Views: 14
But what do you mean by 'ripping failed'?
What exactly are you trying to do and in what way does it fail?

Hmmm... Guess it's not an issue with copy protection/AnyDVD. Using both Handbrake and MakeMKV (Been doing this for a LOOONNNGGG time, so not new to either), getting continual errors prior to encoding. Tried a lot of different ways of encoding. Some chatter elsewhere that its an issue with the HD audio on there, but couldn't even get it to work without audio. Not a single frame.

Downloaded CloneBD and its encoding seamlessly. Guess it's time to grab the credit card. :) (Although I'd still like to figure out what's going on with this particular movie...)

Hmmm... Guess it's not an issue with copy protection/AnyDVD. Using both Handbrake and MakeMKV (Been doing this for a LOOONNNGGG time, so not new to either), getting continual errors prior to encoding. Tried a lot of different ways of encoding. Some chatter elsewhere that its an issue with the HD audio on there, but couldn't even get it to work without audio. Not a single frame.

Downloaded CloneBD and its encoding seamlessly. Guess it's time to grab the credit card. :) (Although I'd still like to figure out what's going on with this particular movie...)
Please check out the link at the top of the Forum on issues with Handbrake and MakeMKV. That might be the cause of your issue.

:)

Nah, I've dealt with playlist issues before. Definitely not that. This just won't encode from either the disk or the "Rip to harddrive" that AnyDVD did.

Nah, I've dealt with playlist issues before. Definitely not that. This just won't encode from either the disk or the "Rip to harddrive" that AnyDVD did.
You get what you pay for. ;)

Gawd I hate it when I'm trying to rip off content and it isn't working perfectly...

Back