• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ripping disc to ISO..

drpixel

You all seem like a nice friendly bunch of folks, so I thought I'd go ahead and register instead of just lurking about the place. :) I'll also start off my first post with a question. After reading some of the threads on here regarding BD+, I could swear I saw a post where someone was mentioning they were able to use AnyDVD HD to rip directly to an ISO file. Right now the only way I've been doing this is to use AnyDVD HD to rip to a folder, then use another product to create the ISO. Is there a one step process for this? It'd sure save me some time and hassle. I apologize if this is something obvious, but I don't see the option anywhere.

Thanks in advance, and keep up the great work SlySoft!

It's fairly easy, you just have AnydvdHD running in the background and use Imageburn or Nero to create an ISO. When you mount the ISO it creates you should see that the AACS folders are now named Slysoft

If you are starting with Disc, DVD Decrypter 3.5.4.0 works just fine too. Even though it's also written by Lightning UK! it actually seems to be a little faster than ImgBurn. I get higher read rates. No explanation why...

Back