• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ripped Poseidon HDDVD Playback Problems

Tegeril

[EDIT] Great big nevermind to all this. Pointing PowerDVD at the entire folder worked perfectly (instead of tossing a .EVO into the PowerDVD window).

So as the title says, I went ahead and did that. 18GB, not too huge. The two main movie .EVOs stutter during playback whereas the opening "HDDVD Promo" plays smoothly. I'm wondering if this might be a problem in the ripping process or a problem with the player (PowerDVD 7.1 Ultra). My system is more than capable of playing HDDVD.

Basically, are there any known incompatibilities with this rip process. Just checked while I was typing this, and I'm experiencing the same thing with my King Kong rip. It stutters and plays back at about half speed.

=\

Last edited:
[EDIT] Great big nevermind to all this. Pointing PowerDVD at the entire folder worked perfectly (instead of tossing a .EVO into the PowerDVD window).

So as the title says, I went ahead and did that. 18GB, not too huge. The two main movie .EVOs stutter during playback whereas the opening "HDDVD Promo" plays smoothly. I'm wondering if this might be a problem in the ripping process or a problem with the player (PowerDVD 7.1 Ultra). My system is more than capable of playing HDDVD.

Basically, are there any known incompatibilities with this rip process. Just checked while I was typing this, and I'm experiencing the same thing with my King Kong rip. It stutters and plays back at about half speed.

=\
This is normal. You cannot playback .evo files, because the control information is missing.

Back