• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

riplock for the LG CH12LS28 bluray drive

alantkh

I have the LG CH12LS28 bluray drive and my ripping speeds are around 14MB/sec.

I read all the FAQs and they say that I have to remove the riplock for my drive.

It seems that mediacode edit does not support my drive yet. I am wondering can I use another model firmware?

Anyone has the same drive as mine?

thanks

different firmware doesnt work in most cases, reason is simple. Most firmwares are tailored for a specific model, if you were to download another models firmware it will probably not even see your drive or if it does see it refuse to flash it as the drive model would not correspond with the drive the firmware is for.

Your best bet would be to post here http://club.myce.com/nl/f61/mediacodespeededit-tool-dvd-writers-114269/

Back