• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rip to Image error

Clarity3

I ripped 'Salmon fishing in the Yemen' to image which showed an error at approx 75%. Thinking it was a faulty disc, I exchanged it and repeated the same process with the new one. The same issue occurred at the same point, so I am wondering if there is a batch problem.

Anyone else seen this problem?

Attached is a log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.2_Info_I_SALMON_FISHING_IN_THE_YEMEN.ziplog
    114.2 KB · Views: 5
Yes, I read the sticky some time ago and appreciate the content. Unfortunately, pointing at is not that helpful and while I understand the fickle nature of some problems its always good to find out if anyone else has had a similar difficulty and ultimately found a solution or reason.

If I have not provided enough information, this I can try and do but the error itself gives little identification.

it sais exactly what you should do. Read errors are NEVER anydvd's fault and ALWAYS defective disc and/or drive. Exchange it again.

I don't believe I questioned AnyDVD, I only referred to the title and merely asked if anyone else had seen the same issue.

That's not the point. Read errors = defective disc and / or drive. Plain and simple. The sticky explains why.

All it takes is 1 spec of sand in the commercial press location and you've got a few thousand defective copies. And yes, we've seen this before. We said the exact same thing, exchange it (again), from a different location. ppl did = problem solved.

That's not the point. Read errors = defective disc and / or drive. Plain and simple. The sticky explains why.

All it takes is 1 spec of sand in the commercial press location and you've got a few thousand defective copies. And yes, we've seen this before. We said the exact same thing, exchange it (again), from a different location. ppl did = problem solved.
Another approach is to either ignore the errors (and hope for the best) or use CloneBD directly on the source disc. It is possible, that the error is in a location where it doesn't matter.

Back