• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rip to 1 File?

kturcotte1980

When ripping a Blu-Ray to the hard drive, is there anyway to have it rip to 1 large, joined .M2TS file, instead of multiple, smaller files?

You mean just the movie? No, that requires video recording. Anydvd can only rip an intact disc structure, identical to how it is on the disc itself.

If you want a movie only file, that's a job for CloneBD, note you do also need anydvd for decrypting as clonebd cannot process encrypted content.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

You mean just the movie? No, that requires video recording. Anydvd can only rip an intact disc structure, identical to how it is on the disc itself.

If you want a movie only file, that's a job for CloneBD, note you do also need anydvd for decrypting as clonebd cannot process encrypted content.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

That did EXACTLY what I wanted! Thank you!

Back