• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rip speed

treboramb

Hi I have just ripped terminator salvation with 2 different bdrom drives to an iso with andydvd hd. An LG-CH10LS20 which is supposed to be a 10x drive, which I have patched the firmware on to get rid of the riplock, and a Samsung SH-B083L which is supposed to be an 8x drive with riplock as far as I can make out from what other people are saying. Anyway the samsung being the slower drive with riplock seems to rip slightly faster than the LG. LG at around 12 mb/s and Samsung at around 14to15mb/s. It took around an hour for both to rip the terminator blu ray, what actual speed would that be and why is one with riplock working at the same speed as one supposedly without riplock.

Riplock lg- wh14ns40 or bh14ns40

Does anyone know how to un-riplock this model? I tried using that mediacodespeed edit and it won't let me check any of the boxes when I try messing with the driver? Does anyone have a link to a modified driver? Mine is only ripping at something like 7 mgs a second or something ridiculously slow like that when I am trying to copy a bluray. Does anyone know how to remove it?

I get higher than that and my drive is still locked. If you are getting that speed on all discs I'd also check other things like your destination drive and try cleaning the discs

Back