• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ridata 8x DVD-R verses Verbatim 16x DVD-R

bleueyes

I use Clone DVD and ran out of Ridata disks and purchased some Verbatim and i am now getting error.. when i go to write to the disk.. it says media write error, writing to video media was not successful.. also says replace and try again so i put another one in and it spit it right back out with the same message.. under the details it says "WriteDVE 10 11 W2" can anyone help me I have 50 of these and i would think they should be able to be used

Write slower and see the guide:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=549

I find poor quality media make good bird scarers hanging from sticks in the garden near the tomato plants. The kids also like to decorate them with window color and glitter to name 2 (better) uses.

I dont anything about what is good and those that should be used as you suggest.. I am just wondering why the error message " media write error" and how can i use them for this purpose right now..

Back