• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Revisiting Crunchyroll and HiDive

Kurgan839

I know that CR and HD are available through Amazon Prime and that subbing through Prime will allow me to use this service on CR and HD. However, I have been running into a lot of issues with the Prime channel versions and their subtitle settings. There are a lot of series that have out of synch subtitles on Prime but not on their own Apps. I've tested this on series like Desert Punk and the issue is definitely with Prime. I contacted them about this and they confirmed there was a problem and would be working on it.
That being said I read somewhere on the forums that since CR and HD were available on Prime that they probably wouldn't need to work on adding them to Anystream. Any chance of that being reconsidered?

Back