• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reverse Speedup from 25 back to 23...

Manuel_D78

Hi

I have a DVD with a US show but the material is in 25 fps
I want to restore the original runtime

Do I just install reclock or does this need to work in combination with another programm, as a plugin?
I currently have makemkv and handbrake, but am familiar with others.

Can anybody please make some helpful screenshots?

Thank you
Manuel

ReClock won't work with MakeMkv, Handbrake, or other transcoding apps, it's only for playback with media players that use DirectShow.

1. In the 'Video settings' tab of ReClock configuration, under 'Speed change of media', set Maximum Slowdown to 5% and then switch your display to 24 Hz
2. Either you check the box 'Force ReClock to be loaded instead of default renderers' in the 'Advanced settings' tab of ReClock Configuration, or you manually select ReClock as the audio renderer in your media player if it supports doing that.
3. Enjoy.

Back