• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Retaining menus

gbasden

Howdy!

I'm using AnyDVD and CloneDVDMobile to rip to my Archos 504. So far it's been working really well, but I ran into an issue I can't find the answer to. I'm ripping a DVD from a TV show with 4 episodes on it. The software always comes up wanting to remove the menus, but in this case I want to retain the menu to select which show I want to watch. How can I do this?

Many thanks,

Glenn

I have no idea how one would enable menus (I've not seen UI for that), but I would suggest just ripping each show individually. Many TV shows on DVD use one title per episode. Just rip each title to it's own file and let your PMP's UI handle episode selection.

Howdy!

I'm using AnyDVD and CloneDVDMobile to rip to my Archos 504. So far it's been working really well, but I ran into an issue I can't find the answer to. I'm ripping a DVD from a TV show with 4 episodes on it. The software always comes up wanting to remove the menus, but in this case I want to retain the menu to select which show I want to watch. How can I do this?

Many thanks,

Glenn

You can't the .AVI container format, doesn't support any interaction from the user.

I believe some variants of the .MP4 container format do this, but CloneDVDMobile, whilst support .MP4 container, doesn't allow you to create interactive content

You can't the .AVI container format, doesn't support any interaction from the user.

I believe some variants of the .MP4 container format do this, but CloneDVDMobile, whilst support .MP4 container, doesn't allow you to create interactive content

Yes, there are a few MP4 extensions that allow very limited interaction like skipping chapters within the file.
Non of them are even standard, they're usually proprietary and work with a specific player only.

Back