• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Results using CloneDVD and 1 ClickDVD Pro

adagio

I have been using both programs and usually--- what one can not copy (with AnyDVD running) the other can. However Hairspray stumped them both. It may be of interest that I was able to play some files using 1 Click on Hairspray but no files using CLone DVD.. Anyway, not a bad record.... thanks to SlySoft I have quite a collection of movies. Keep up the good work... this Hairspray is the first one I have not been able to copy in years. I would be interested in readers comments on 1 Click and CloneDVD .... I think they are both useful.

I have been using both programs and usually--- what one can not copy (with AnyDVD running) the other can. However Hairspray stumped them both.

1. You need to use Anydvd 6.2.0.2
click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=10074

2. Hairspray works perfectly fine with Clonedvd 2.9.1.2 and Anydvd 6.2.0.2

3. With 1-Click, you probably need to use Anydvd ripper first (right click on the red fox icon on your toolbar-->select "Rip video dvd to hard disk"). Then use 1-Click on that rip

4. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=328 and read fully

5. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd 6.2.0.2 running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Last edited:
Back