• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

restart anydvd

scottdeb_99

:confused: Its probably something I am doing, but more often than not I get a copy protected message on clone dvd when I first put a movie in. I have to disable then enable anydvd to get it to work, which it does just fine. Anydvd is always running in the background. By the way, great program.

:confused: Its probably something I am doing, but more often than not I get a copy protected message on clone dvd when I first put a movie in. I have to disable then enable anydvd to get it to work, which it does just fine. Anydvd is always running in the background. By the way, great program.
What AnyDVD version do you use?

AnyDVD 6.1.1.3 should fix this problem:
- New: Added workaround for some drives (e.g. TSSTCORP DVD-ROM
SH-D162C) where disc insertion was not always correctly detected
by AnyDVD and decryption would not work.

I'll Try it

I have not tried it since I downloaded the latest version, thanks

Back