• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved with 6.5.8.4] Problems with Insanity workout DVDs

BDOG98

i am having trouble making copy of this. when disc is installed in disk drive anydvd says the disc you insterted will be available shortly. it takes about 10 minutes before it recongizes it. then i go to clonedvd and select it, and it shows 0% on the title configuration screen,on the audio and subtitle screen it will not go past 8%.

please help, thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.5.9_Info_D_Insanity.zip
    544.6 KB · Views: 69
i am having trouble making copy of this. when disc is installed in disk drive anydvd says the disc you insterted will be available shortly. it takes about 10 minutes before it recongizes it. then i go to clonedvd and select it, and it shows 0% on the title configuration screen,on the audio and subtitle screen it will not go past 8%.

please help, thanks

Please try the latest AnyDVD beta. Thank you.
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=32328

Insanity

I'm having the same problem as well. I even installed the new beta version, it has been scanning for over 5 mins and I'm still getting the the message-AnyDVD is scanning the disc!The disc you have inserted will be available shortly.
Please wait! Let me know if anyone has resolved this problem. Thanks

I'm having the same problem as well. I even installed the new beta version, it has been scanning for over 5 mins and I'm still getting the the message-AnyDVD is scanning the disc!The disc you have inserted will be available shortly.
Please wait! Let me know if anyone has resolved this problem. Thanks

It can be normal for Anydvd to take up to 10-13 minutes to scan a disc based on system specs.

Provide an Anydvd log file using 6.5.6.8 beta.

Still having issues with Insanity

I'm using the beta version and Insanity is still giving me problems. Good luck with this one. Hope you can figure it out. Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.6.8_Info_D_Insanity.zip
    460.2 KB · Views: 26
Your logfile is incomplete for some reason, could you please post another one.

Follow the steps in the order that they are listed in.

DRVMCDB (System32\Drivers\DRVMCDB.SYS), Version: 8.10.42.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions
Description: Device Driver
FileVersion: 8.10.42a

DLACDBHM (System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS), Version: 9.5.2.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Roxio
Copyright: Copyright © 2006 Roxio
Description: Shared Driver Component
FileVersion: 9.05.02a

You have Sonic/Roxio's Drive Letter Access packet writing junk on your system, which may cause conflicts with Anydvd and other programs. If you need to drag and drop files to burn (as you would to a floppy disc), then use dvd-ram instead, which is more stable. That Drive Letter Access nonsense needs to be removed.

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "DRVMCDB". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "DLACDBHM". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

2. If you're not using Clonedvd, Clonecd, DVD Rebuilder, DVDNextCopy, 1-Click DVD Copy (with CPRx disabled) or programs that generally can't handle structural protections properly, then right-click on the fox icon on your toolbar, and select "Rip video-dvd to Hard Disk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish. You can then import that rip into whatever program you want. This is an important step if the original disc contains structural protection.

Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3992, and read fully.

You don't need to do this if you own Clonedvd or are planning to make a backup with Clonecd.

3. Use CloneDVD 2.9.2.4 beta: click http://http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneDVD2924.exe.
(If you don't own CloneDVD, you can try the program for free for 21 days.)

NOTE: If you are using a trial version of CloneDVD then you cannot evaluate beta releases; so you must go to the Slysoft website and download the latest official version here: http://www.slysoft.com/download.html.

4. Follow the steps from this link in order: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 (follow them step by step)

5. State the a)full error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

6. If you use Clonedvd, then provide the Clonedvd log file after Clonedvd has finished--or after you receive an error message.

attachment.php

i)In the white area under the tab labelled "Log", right click and select "save as".
ii)Select where you want to save the log, and then save it.
iii) The log will be a .txt file. Zip it up using Winzip or another program. If the text file is small enough, you should be able to upload it anyway. Otherwise, use Winzip.
iv) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
v) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
vi) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
vii) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file (or .txt file) that you created.
viii) click "upload"
ix) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Here are my log files, the last one I posted wasn't complete.

OMG, this one took long! What type of CPU is in your machine?
Where can I order this disc? Do you have an UPC/EAN code?

Insanity

I ordered it off of Beachbody.com. It is the Insanity workouts. It comes with 10 dvd's. My Processor is a x86 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 6 GenuineIntel ~2094 Mhz

Insanity

I did what you said, I tried Imgburn and removed the filters but still no luck. I tried to rip video dvd and as an image using anydvd and that failed after 1%. I also tried clonedvd and it failed as well. I will post the log files for clonedvd.

Attachments

• clonedvdInsanity.txt
    12.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I too am having the same issue copying this DVD set...

I too am having the same issue copying this DVD set. It takes 10-15 minutes to complete scanning the disc and will rip to image 1% before failing. The program is available for purchase at http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity.do?code=BBHOME_PARSEA_INS. Let me know what I can do to help. I have tested this on two completely different machines and OS with the same result.

i have the same issue with CloneDVD2 and the Insanity discs. For the longest time, my computer wouldn't even recognize them as DVDs if AnyDVD was running (if I turned it off, the computer would find the DVD and play it right away, but it froze for a long time and did nothing when AnyDVD was running).

I still cannot get the CloneDVD2 to rip these discs.... it starts to do so and then stops with an error.

After much patience, I was able to get all 13 of the discs to rip to an MP4 (for my ipod) using CloneDVDMobile. Sure would be nice to rip them and have backup DVD copies though......

i have the same issue with CloneDVD2 and the Insanity discs. For the longest time, my computer wouldn't even recognize them as DVDs if AnyDVD was running (if I turned it off, the computer would find the DVD and play it right away, but it froze for a long time and did nothing when AnyDVD was running).

I still cannot get the CloneDVD2 to rip these discs.... it starts to do so and then stops with an error.

After much patience, I was able to get all 13 of the discs to rip to an MP4 (for my ipod) using CloneDVDMobile. Sure would be nice to rip them and have backup DVD copies though......

Tophermike, how were you able to rip them using CloneDvDMobile? It still gives me an error when I try to rip it with that. Thanks.

Well, it wouldn't work for the longest time (and it never worked on MY computer). Then I tried it on my wife's and after MUCH patience, I was able to get it to load in AnyDVD and then when I launched CloneDVDMobile, it detected it and it worked like it should. I am still running my original version of CloneDVDMobile (havent upgraded yet), but I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

I will say that it was frustrating on some of the discs (The recovery disk for example), because there are 2 workouts on the disc and it was tough to find the second workouts' file in the LONGGGG list of available files to rip. And for some reason the preview pane in CloneDVDMobile didnt show the video straight through but rather it jumped between chapters.

I did finally get them to work though... but still cannot get them ripped using CloneDVD2.

I ordered the deluxe package and i was able to rip the Weights Training dvd with no problems, so I dont' know what is going on with the rest. But the Insane Abs dvd won't even be recognized by AnyDVD at all (even though it plays fine in the dvd player).

Sorry Mobile isnt working for you. For some WEIRD reason, after I finally got one of the discs to work, the rest started working more easily... but I cant't even tell you what made it finally change.

Thanks for your help. I figured out the problem, I wasn't using Anydvd, I was just using clonemobile by itself.

Hopefully they will figure out the protection that is on the Insanity discs.

Thanks again.

I too am having problems with this one. I wish i would have check here earlier instead of beating my head on the wall for so long.

Same Here...

I am hoping that James has ordered the DVD's and is working on cracking the encryption.

Back