• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved with 6.4.8.3 beta] Wall E

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same problem. I´m using 6479 version. When I insert the movie in the drive it detects 7.79gb , but with dvd programs it detects about 59.6 gb so guess that´s one of the tricks of this movie. Don´t know how can disney do that , but they realy have the money to pay smart people to do that job. The main movie is in title 44, but there are two titles 44, the other one is "Title 44 (Angle2)". So there´s another trick i guess. Why the need of having an angle?

If you are having having problems with Wall-E, can you please try AnyDVD 6.4.8.2?

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=22379

Thank you!

Works fine now , Thank You = )

Might still have a problem , scenario , 2 computers , both using AnyDVD 6.4.8.2 Beta and both using DVD Shrink . I will upload logfile for both computers and snapshots of problems from both computers .
Computer I am using now , worked just fine no errors no compression problems .
2nd Computer goes through the initial read just fine , but after I get compression issues where I cannot lower it .

I do not know if that's a problem with the software or computer , any thoughts ?

Attachments

• Computer1.JPG
    Computer1.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 11
  • AnyDVD_Info_F_WALL_EComputer1.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • Computer2.JPG
    Computer2.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 11
  • AnyDVD_Info_E_WALL_EComputer2.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I cannot explain the differences between the two systems however it's always advisable to first rip a disc with structural protections to your HDD using the AnyDVD ripper before importing them into DVD Shrink. This is one of those discs.

Hi, new here, just got the beta anydvd 6.4.8.2

It finally unlocked it for me to read it, in the previews section. But when it comes to the "scanning" section at 80% it stops and a window pops out saying:

Trying to repair defective DVD structure....
please wait!

....I finally overpassed that, there was afile I removed that was still locked giving me that error, now that the scanning is done and it starts to create files at 68% it comes out with an oh no!... theme

Pop out window comes out saying its copy protected and that I need some CSS files to let me make a copy...

Guess the beta Anydvd still has some bugs oh well I'll rent it again, when the newest version of Anydvd is complete:eek:

ps. when I click details it shows me: PS 18 TCE dunno if it will help for any info

Hi, new here, just got the beta anydvd 6.4.8.2

It finally unlocked it for me to read it, in the previews section. But when it comes to the "scanning" section at 80% it stops and a window pops out saying:

Trying to repair defective DVD structure....
please wait!

....I finally overpassed that, there was afile I removed that was still locked giving me that error, now that the scanning is done and it starts to create files at 68% it comes out with an oh no!... theme

Pop out window comes out saying its copy protected and that I need some CSS files to let me make a copy...

Guess the beta Anydvd still has some bugs oh well I'll rent it again, when the newest version of Anydvd is complete:eek:

ps. when I click details it shows me: PS 18 TCE dunno if it will help for any info

Refer here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

Post log files:

1. Ensure AnyDVD is running.
  2. Put the problematic original movie DVD in your burner. Wait for AnyDVD to scan the disc.
  3. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
  4. Select "Create Logfile".
  5. Wait for AnyDVD to create a log file.
  6. A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where AnyDVD created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "OK".
  7. Go to your "My Documents" folder.
  8. You will see a ZIP file called "AnyDVD_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f).
  9. When replying or posting in the SlySoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
    attach.gif
    (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread).
  10. If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
  11. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't, please ensure your browser is configured to allow pop-ups from the SlySoft forum).
  12. Click the "Browse" button and locate and select the ZIP file you created.
  13. Click "upload".
  14. Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the ZIP file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

I succesfully burned a complete wall-e movie with anydvd beta 6.4.8.3 and clonedvd2 2.9.2.0.WOOOOOH!!ThanksSummary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.4.8.3)
PIONEER DVD-RWDVR-112D 1.15 07/03/05PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2076704 sectors (4056 MBytes)
Total size: 3831200 sectors (7482 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: WALL_E
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 5 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back