• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved with 6.4.8.3 beta] Wall E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, got a Clone Map 2 error (log file is attached).

I do not know what it means or how to resolve the error :bang:

Please let me know if you need additional info to fix this.

This disc hasn't been officially released yet and there is a known issue. It has been reported to the developers.

Refer here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=22011

You are running DVD Region Free which could cause issues with AnyDVD running, as well. I strongly advise you to uninstall it. The software is old and no longer updated. There's no reason to use it and AnyDVD.

You are also running TeaTimer which is installed by SpyBot Search & Destroy. I recommend disabling that when installing AnyDVD or updating AnyDVD. It has been known to cause installation issues with AnyDVD.

I will also note that I strongly advise removing two filters you have installed that could lead to read errors and other issues which could cause problems backing up some discs. Uninstalling DVD Region Free may remove the Dvd43.sys filter but I'm not sure. If it doesn't you should manually remove it. The instructions as to how are further down.

Dvd43 (System32\DRIVERS\Dvd43.sys), Version: 2.6.0.28 (2.6.0.28)
Company: Fengtao Software Inc.
Product: DVD43
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2003-2004 Fengtao Software Inc.
Description: Video DVD Helper
FileVersion: 2, 6, 0, 28
ProductVersion: 2.6.0.0
Comments: 2004.11.30

drvmcdb (system32\drivers\drvmcdb.sys), Version: 3.21.52.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions
Description: Device Driver
FileVersion: 3.21.52a

1. Create a backup of your registry. Refer here for how to do so: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756
  2. Download ImgBurn (freeware) here: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download.
  3. Start ImgBurn and go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order....
  4. Select "Dvd43". Click Remove Selected Filter. Click OK.
  5. Select "drvmcdb". Click Remove Selected Filter. Click OK.
  6. Reboot

Whatever programs installed those filters will no longer work properly. If you reinstall the software that installed the filters then the filters will be installed on your system again. I do not recommend doing this.

Making these changes will help you dealing with discs down the road that may appear to be problematic due to the filters, themselves, creating a problem.

Wow, thanks for the fast response! I appreciate the recommendations; I will get to work on those.

One thing, though: I previously uninstalled DVD Region +CSS Free, then AnyDVD did not remove CSS encryption, so I reinstalled it and the CSS error went away. Suggestions?

Wow, thanks for the fast response! I appreciate the recommendations; I will get to work on those.

One thing, though: I previously uninstalled DVD Region +CSS Free, then AnyDVD did not remove CSS encryption, so I reinstalled it and the CSS error went away. Suggestions?

What was the full error message, and what did you reinstall?

here's my Wall E logfile

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_WALL_E.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
Hmmm...It was a while back. I do know for a fact that, if I remove DVD Region +CSS Free, I will definitely have CSS encryption errors in AnyDVD and CloneDVD.

Hmmm...It was a while back. I do know for a fact that, if I remove DVD Region +CSS Free, I will definitely have CSS encryption errors in AnyDVD and CloneDVD.

dvd region + css free is absolutely useless if you own Anydvd and may cause conflicts.

Posts recommending or suggesting the use of third party decrypters will either be deleted or moved to the Third Party Products forum.

If you want to help someone with Anydvd, then your post goes in this forum. Otherwise it doesn't belong here. :policeman:

Wall-E ?

Wall-E is not scheduled for release in region 1 USA until Novenber 18th.

Have the same problem

:mad:Your wrong everyone I know is having the same issue
Please open the AnyDVD preferences and hit the Default button. Now try.

Other than that I am currently at a loss. The disc hasn't been officially released yet so there isn't too much that can be done since only you seem to have it and having problems at this point.

I wonder if they have the disk early - or have to wait for release date?
Someone with an early copy could send it in if needed - we have 2 weeks yet.

-W

The only post of immediate merit in this thread was mine. It was a question that speaks to the meat of the issue. It's thus far ignored. :(

-W

The only post of immediate merit in this thread was mine. It was a question that speaks to the meat of the issue. It's thus far ignored. :(

-W

There have been other posts of merit, Clams Canino.

We've had 3 sets of logs posted. We're going to have to wait until release day and/or Slysoft gets the disc themselves. It appears from just reading past threads that Slysoft gets discs on release day or later due to shipping delays just like everyone else.

Last edited:
There have been other posts of merit, Clams Canino.

We've had 3 sets of logs posted. We're going to have to wait until release day and/or Slysoft gets the disc themselves. It appears from just reading past threads that Slysoft gets discs on release day or later due to shipping delays just like everyone else.

I was trying to volunteer someone to send James an advance copy. Seems to me that's the only way to avoid a crush of "trouble posts" come release day. <sigh> Okay people, blather on..... :D

-W

This forum is for help with AnyDVD. Suggesting a replacement program by another company is not helpful nor acceptable.

Cooper, your first post was moved to the Third Party forum. Then you had to post it again a second time and that post was removed.

Webslinger already warned people about recommending or suggesting the use of a third party decrypter. You did that twice.

You've been banned for 7 days. :policeman:

I suggest that people start reading what has already been posted in threads.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried the new beta, 6.4.8.1 with this disc? The release notes say it adds support for new DVD protections, though it doesn't specify which discs.

Has anyone tried the new beta, 6.4.8.1 with this disc? The release notes say it adds support for new DVD protections, though it doesn't specify which discs.

It won't work, but it would be nice if someone produced a Anydvd .log zip file using 6.4.8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back