• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[RESOLVED with 1.3.5.4] Paramount+ 1.3.5.3 Beta issues thread

Just a general important observation:
all those not being able to log in correctly (and navigating the original Paramount website within AnyStream, which is not supposed to be like that - the web presentation is only for logging in)
have one thing in common: they are outside the US.
Oops, I completely forgot to change the region within AS. Also I deleted the reg key.
However, it still did not work. So I will stay idle till the next beta arrives.

Great addition.

Downloading from P+ the selections have better quality video available than PV. Download the same item from PV and it has better quality audio.

It's great that P+ provides better quality video but AS needs to improve the audio selections.

View attachment 65119

View attachment 65120

1920x960 and 1920x1080 are the same quality. They are both full HD. Prime just removes the black bars from the top and bottom. The black bars add nothing and unless you are trying to burn to bluray they are not needed. Whenever I use Handbrake to encode my blurays I always remove the black bars. The files come out smaller and the quality is the same.

Edited to remove what may have been perceived as unintended snarkiness. :)

As Pete said please do not post any more log files at this moment until the next beta is released.

Great addition.

Downloading from P+ the selections have better quality video available than PV. Download the same item from PV and it has better quality audio.

It's great that P+ provides better quality video but AS needs to improve the audio selections.

View attachment 65119

View attachment 65120
This is only the first beta, do not read things into this, we are going to improve everything we can, but I have no idea if the audio is one of them, that said, it just might be.

Last edited:
1920x960 and 1920x1080 are the same quality. They are both full HD. Prime just removes the black bars from the top and bottom. The black bars add nothing and unless you are trying to burn to bluray they are not needed. Whenever I use Handbrake to encode my blurays I always remove the black bars. The files come out smaller and the quality is the same.

I find this part about the black bars interesting because I knew I could remove them but I never do because I thought by doing so I am dinking with the original recording more than I maybe had too since often times I am already transcoding it. Interesting.

I can't find the shows "Medium", "Kenan and Kel" and "Beverly Hills" when i use the search bar, so impossible for me to download them :cry:
Hope a solution to this problem soon :D
I was waiting Paramount + downloader since a while so it's a great news !

My List.jpg
I can't find the shows "Medium", "Kenan and Kel" and "Beverly Hills" when i use the search bar, so impossible for me to download them :cry:
Hope a solution to this problem soon :D
I was waiting Paramount + downloader since a while so it's a great news !
For the time being go to the Paramount + website and Put them in your List, and then they will appear in AS. Please remember the provider is still in the beta stages. I was not aware Paramount+ was available in France.

Last edited:
This is only the first beta, do read things into this, we are going to improve everything we can, but I have no idea if the audio is one of them, that said, it just might be.

Yes I know. Just reporting what I have encountered.

Also P+ on AP let’s you down load the “extras” but P+ on its own doesn’t even show them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you

Yes I know. Just reporting what I have encountered.

Also P+ on AP let’s you down load the “extras” but P+ on its own doesn’t even show them.

Posted by Don922

This is not an AS issue. Amazon has its own contract with Paramount+, Paramount+, on their website is what we are offering, but if you like to pay double use Amazon for extras.

This is not an AS issue. Amazon has its own contract with Paramount+, Paramount+, on their website is what we are offering, but if you like to pay double use Amazon for extras.

I’ll check tonight/weekend what P+ offers on their website.

Its all fixed, but there is still some work to do to make it even better. ;)

Well, I'm certainly happy with where it's at now. Of course, my token bucket is not. What does "0 available" mean? LMAO :D Oops! I'll take a break now. :)

That I do! :) This was the one I was most waiting for. There's one more we could use but this one was my big one that I've been hoping for.

That I do! :) This was the one I was most waiting for. There's one more we could use but this one was my big one that I've been hoping for.

I hope that one day Discovery Plus can arrive.

I hope that one day Discovery Plus can arrive.

Nope. With the merger all that content is going to move to a combined platform with HBO Max so whatever that ends up being will likely be updated in AS. That will be a while before the merger finishes. There's no sense at all putting any effort into Discovery+ before that happens.

Back