• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[RESOLVED with 1.3.5.4] Paramount+ 1.3.5.3 Beta issues thread

SamuriHL

UHD Guru
This is an awesome addition. So far things are working fairly well. A couple squirrelly issues:

DD+ tracks are showing 0 for number of channels. I've confirmed they are 6 channel after download.

Young Sheldon doesn't enumerate any of the episodes. Season 1 shows in the drop down but the episodes do not appear in the download dialog. Not sure if the attached log helps or not.

Thanks for adding this one!

Everyone, please remember this is a beta, so please post any issues with a log file like SamuriHL did in his first post.

How many episodes does Young Sheldon have?

Season 1 has 22 episodes. None are showing at all and only season 1 is listed in the season drop down. We're currently on season 5 which is about to end tonight making it 22 episodes, as well.

Season 1 has 22 episodes. None are showing at all and only season 1 is listed in the season drop down. We're currently on season 5 which is about to end tonight making it 22 episodes, as well.

Let me try it.

Let me try it.

Thanks. Let me know if you need anything else from me. I've been successfully grabbing Star Trek shows with only the minor display issue I mentioned so it's working quite well.

For me Paramount is not displaying a download option... When you select a movie the top half of the screen is blank. Doesn't show any movie details and no download option. ANyone else experiencing this?

Thanks. Let me know if you need anything else from me. I've been successfully grabbing Star Trek shows with only the minor display issue I mentioned so it's working quite well.
I cant even find Young Sheldon, is that the name of the show?

For me Paramount is not displaying a download option... When you select a movie the top half of the screen is blank. Doesn't show any movie details and no download option. ANyone else experiencing this?
No, where is your log file?

I can even find Young Sheldon, is that the name of the show?

Yup. That is indeed the name of the show. It's a CBS show.

P.S. I have it in my watch list on the Paramount+ app so that may be why I can see the show but you may not be able to.

Also have to login to Paramount+ every time I open AS... Weird. Noticing that D+ tab is not loading any content either... N & AP seem to work. Hmmmm

Maybe. If you're able to select the download button on the movie, but then the download page comes up blank, that's what I'm experiencing with Young Sheldon. If you don't even see the download button, then no that'd be different.

Once I click on the Movie Cover Art in P+ it loads a new page with a black screen at the top and and the movie description... No download button... Please see attached. I also have to login to P+ every time I open AS. Not storing my login credentials like it does for AP, N, and D+.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 12
Does it look something similar to this?

upload_2022-5-19_13-39-45.png

Cause, yea, that's what I'm reporting.

Once I click on the Movie Cover Art in P+ it loads a new page with a black screen at the top and and the movie description... No download button... Please see attached
I think that is the normal UI you might should not get. I haven't seen it in person yet but did the devs create an own UI again?

Attached are what I see... When I select a Movie it loads a blank page and when I select a Series it loads the correct page with a "Watch Now" Button!! The "Watch Now" Button takes me to a new page where it tries to play the episode. Weird... No Download Option for me.Capture 1.JPG Capture 2.JPG Capture 3.JPG

Last edited:
That's a different issue than what I'm getting. You'll want to post a log.

In my country it isn’t available yet, but can you tell wich resolution you can download 720p or 1080p?

Back