• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Windows 7 64bit error on install

dmlester

Hello,

When I try to install VCD on my new laptop (2 days old) I get this error:

VCDDaemon.exe - Bad Image
C:\Windows\system32\ElbyVCD.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. :bang:

After that, if I try to run it, I get a simular error:

VCDPrefs.exe - Bad Image
C:\Windows\system32\ELBYVCD.DLL is either.... (same as above)

I continued to get errors on reboot until I uninstall it. Any ideas on this? Everything else I've installed so far works. I have an i7 processor with 6 GB of RAM.

Thanks,
|)ave

Hello,

When I try to install VCD on my new laptop (2 days old) I get this error:

VCDDaemon.exe - Bad Image
C:\Windows\system32\ElbyVCD.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. :bang:

After that, if I try to run it, I get a simular error:

VCDPrefs.exe - Bad Image
C:\Windows\system32\ELBYVCD.DLL is either.... (same as above)

I continued to get errors on reboot until I uninstall it. Any ideas on this? Everything else I've installed so far works. I have an i7 processor with 6 GB of RAM.

Thanks,
|)ave
Re-download and re-install. It looks like the download was corrupt.

I thought that too and tried again, still didn't work. Tried AGAIN just now and it worked. Only thing I can figure is that it was cached on the second attempt. Go figure.

Thanks!
:rock:

Back