• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] win 7 64

Thefabe

Is game jackel ready for win7 64 bit testing as of yet? tried to install 3117 says not compatible. Hope this is ok to post here Thanks

Is game jackel ready for win7 64 bit testing as of yet? tried to install 3117 says not compatible. Hope this is ok to post here Thanks

3214 and the beta 4 drivers work perfectly fine in Windows 7 64 bit RTM.

Can't get gameJackel to install on Win 7 Ultimate RC 7100 64 bit. Is it ready for this OS? Thanks Fabe

Will this help with the install of gamejackel in win 7 rc build 7100 x64? Thanks

only I can't seem to log on to the slysoft site for the llast 2 hrs so I don't know what version is listed I think I only have 3117 saved. So I will try later today. I appreciate your quick response. Since I have spent 32 hrs straight on getting win 7rc 64 setup on anohter drive. Any dvd was a breeze, but clone dvd says it is missing a dll driver on the version I have saved and will try the latest as soon as I can get on slysoft. These are 2 of the last programs I'm fighting with so far with win 7 besides Nero. 7 Just don't like MS new OS, cause it is like well new OS new software to purchase as well as hardware or no operaty on computer money money money how much is enough Bill sorry for the rambeling. But thanks for the info

OK downloaded GameJackel 3214 Then ran it on Win 7 RC 7100 64 bit under administrator and it installed. Got it to work on CODMW but you have to open it using admin every time to open GJ, then a question box appears and asks if you want to allow this to make changes in your system cick yes, use create a profile and follow the ususal steps. Following the same steps with Crysis only you have to select crysis 64 bit to create the profile loads slowly but works fully tested on both.

Last edited:
OK downloaded GameJackel 3214 Then ran it on Win 7 RC 7100 64 bit under administrator and it installed.

RTM is already out.

Got it to work on CODMW but you have to open it using admin every time to open GJ

I don't at all. But I have full permissions.

Regardless, it's simple enough to select "Run this program as an administrator" on your desktop icon.

then a question box appears and asks if you want to allow this to make changes in your system cick yes

I hate User Account Control. I have it disabled. But that's also simple if you check to always trust content from GameJackal/Slysoft (you should only see the message once).

I'm glad your problem is resolved.

Last edited:
Do not post in nor create multiple threads about the exact same thing, please. Please click the link in my signature, and read fully. Thank you

Can't get gameJackel to install on Win 7 Ultimate RC 7100 64 bit. Is it ready for this OS? Thanks Fabe

Last edited:
I've upgraded to Windows 7 x64...

Game Jackal seems to run fine. I seem to get alot of random "Conflict with Emulation Software" errors I never remember having in Windows XP. I've only tried Command and Conquer 3 and Jericho for now.

Back