• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] What setting for DVD + disks???

Rrules

I am using ANYDVD and DVDCLONE2. What media type should I use if I have Blank DVD + disks that are not DL? There no longer seems to be an option for this. thanks

I am using ANYDVD and DVDCLONE2. What media type should I use if I have Blank DVD + disks that are not DL? There no longer seems to be an option for this. thanks

I'm confused by your statement that there is no longer an option. An option for what? If you mean the selection right next to the Quality display on the Title Configuration page then, yes, the drop-down menu does still exist. If you mean something else then I don't know what you mean.

Sorry if my question was confusing. There is a drop down menu on page 1 where you select the media that you will write to. The options are:

DVD-5
DVD +/- DL
Mini DVD
DVD-RAM
Custom

If I am writing to DVD + media (NOT DL) which of these options should I choose? :doh:

Thanks

Sorry if my question was confusing. There is a drop down menu on page 1 where you select the media that you will write to. The options are:

DVD-5
DVD +/- DL
Mini DVD
DVD-RAM
Custom

If I am writing to DVD + media (NOT DL) which of these options should I choose? :doh:

Thanks

DVD-5. It's always been DVD-5 as far as I have been aware. When you mean "DVD + media (not DL)" I take that to mean you are referring to single layer DVD+R blanks, correct? If so, use DVD-5 and the same goes if you are using single layer DVD-R blanks.

Thanks yo answered my question. I meant DVD + in single layer.

Back