• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Wall-E trouble

Noviceuser

Not certain if it's the Wall-E movie, the update, or me, but after creating the dvd files for Wall-E, clonedvd (2920) keeps hangin. It caused my computer to freeze once and the two other times I tried, it got stuck saying 'setting up, erasing' when I put in the blank media.

Coincidentally, I updated both anydvd and clonedvd after getting a read error on the disk. I'm using verbatim dvd r+ discs and have had no issues whatsoever prior to this one.

Not certain if it's the Wall-E movie, the update, or me, but after creating the dvd files for Wall-E, clonedvd (2920) keeps hangin. It caused my computer to freeze once and the two other times I tried, it got stuck saying 'setting up, erasing' when I put in the blank media.

Coincidentally, I updated both anydvd and clonedvd after getting a read error on the disk. I'm using verbatim dvd r+ discs and have had no issues whatsoever prior to this one.

Both AnyDVD 6.4.8.5 and AnyDVD 6.4.8.6 beta should have no problems with this disc. CloneDVD 2.9.2.0 should also be fine. What was the previous version of AnyDVD that you were using?

I also suggest referring here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=21853

Read the very first post and see if it applies to you.

Sadly, I do not know what the previous anydvd version was - it has been some time since I last updated. It does appear anydvd worked fine and competed its task. The issue does appear relevant to the thread you posted. I will update firmware for the drive and post my results. Thanks.

Sadly, I do not know what the previous anydvd version was - it has been some time since I last updated. It does appear anydvd worked fine and competed its task. The issue does appear relevant to the thread you posted. I will update firmware for the drive and post my results. Thanks.

Actually, it doesn't matter what version you had as long as you are using the new one. The point that your problem is occuring has nothing to do with AnyDVD and has to do with the point at which processing ends and the burn process begins with CloneDVD.

If updating your firmware does not help or there is no update then try replacing the WriteDVD.dll file as instructed in that post I had you read. Make sure to make a backup of the original DLL just in case.

Back