• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Virtual Sheep?

pimpcrapinpeace

Hi, I am using Virtual Clonedrive 5.4.1.1 and in it the number of virtual drives you can have has been increased to 15, i have installed it on both my PCs A Windows XP Pro And A windows vista home premium, both 32 bit, but on the xp when i select any more than 8 virtual drives 8 have the virtual sheep and are called Virtual CloneDrive and the others just show up as CD drives,on the vista they are all Virtaul CloneDrive, Is This normal?

there were some posts around regarding the virtual sheep and vista, however i cant remember now if the comments were related to "no virtual sheep on 64 bit" i do remember that there was some form of restriction meaning they would not show as virtual sheep, but as you describe, i'd do a search starting wide, and then narrow the parameters, the info is here somewhere it's just a case of fishing it out.

as for after 8 drives i have no idea, i find that if i add too many my machine bogs down badly, but as i have no need for many drives i tend not to test that feature much

scratch that, i've just seen the change log in the latest beta where it says 64 bit sheep now available, so my info above was wrong

Hi, I am using Virtual Clonedrive 5.4.1.1 and in it the number of virtual drives you can have has been increased to 15, i have installed it on both my PCs A Windows XP Pro And A windows vista home premium, both 32 bit, but on the xp when i select any more than 8 virtual drives 8 have the virtual sheep and are called Virtual CloneDrive and the others just show up as CD drives,on the vista they are all Virtaul CloneDrive, Is This normal?

No. Make sure each drive has a unique drive letter (e.g., there must not be a network share having the same).

Greets all,

What is the option for "Virtual Sheep" used for?
... to simply get an icon on the drive letter?
A search in the FAQ for sheep returns ... nada.

Anyhow my "real" issue is the fact that when using Open Media Library with TotalMedia Theater set as my "external player" with a path to VCD for mounting, all my ISO's have TMT launching twice. Now that's a drain on my poor ol' system!

Any thoughts?

Thx - td

Can anybody answer this? I also wonder what exactly it does.
Virtual Sheep: This helps to better keep [read distinguish] the virtual drives from physical drives. You can select the Virtual CloneDrive Icon to mark your virtual drives as an option.

Source: VCD user manual

Last edited:
Back