• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Virtual CloneDrive & Vista - ISO file locked & can't be deleted

kteague

After mounting an ISO image with Virtual CloneDrive, then "eject"ing the image (right-click on drive and select EJECT), I'm not able to delete the ISO file that was mounted. I also tried mounting another ISO file to clear the lock on the previous ISO, but I still can't delete the ISO that was previously mounted. This second method used to work for me but not anymore.

Does anyone know of a way for me to clear this lock on the file?

After mounting an ISO image with Virtual CloneDrive, then "eject"ing the image (right-click on drive and select EJECT), I'm not able to delete the ISO file that was mounted. I also tried mounting another ISO file to clear the lock on the previous ISO, but I still can't delete the ISO that was previously mounted. This second method used to work for me but not anymore.

Does anyone know of a way for me to clear this lock on the file?

This is by design. Don't "eject". Select "Unmount". This will unlock the file.

I also tried mounting another ISO file to clear the lock on the previous ISO, but I still can't delete the ISO that was previously mounted. This second method used to work for me but not anymore.
How does it work? i usually use professional tools to delete,it would be safer to do so and does no damage to other files.
You can try this program: https://www.iseepassword.com/iso-editor.html

Last edited:
How does it work? i usually use professional tools to delete,it would be safer to do so and does no damage to other files.
...and.....here it comes.....wait for it.....wait for it....

Back