• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

{ Resolved} v1.1.5.7 - Disney+ "content could not be retrieved"

Have had this issue for a few days now.

Whether running a VPN with the Anystream region set to 'United States', or without a VPN and Anystream region set to 'other', I now just get the error message "Page content could not be retrieved" when trying to access Disney+.

All my other subscriptions (AP, Netflix, and Hulu) load without issue.

Have tried logging-out of disney+, closing Anystream, re-launching Anystream and logging-in to Disney+ afresh. No change in the 'Page content' issue.

Prior to this, I had been successfully accessing Disney+ since purchasing the AS software a few weeks prior.

Have uploaded a '.astlog' file from the most recent (unsuccessful) session.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.7.astlog
    17.7 KB · Views: 0
Using a VPN is up to the customers choice, I have no idea what VPN you’re using and I don’t know anything about those VPNs even if you told me, so if you think your VPN is the problem maybe you want to go to your VPN and ask them why it’s not working as you expected to be.Let the developers look at the log file and see if that’s even the problem. Thank you for posting

I've had that issue too with version 1.1.5.7 ... try ne newest one ...
I didn't even notice that, thank you Cartman, the latest version is 1161, please use that version. Logfiles from old versions are not applicable.

I have the same error, with version 1.1.6.1
I leave Logfiles

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.6.1.astlog
    194 KB · Views: 2
Using a VPN is up to the customers choice, I have no idea what VPN you’re using and I don’t know anything about those VPNs even if you told me, so if you think your VPN is the problem maybe you want to go to your VPN and ask them why it’s not working as you expected to be.Let the developers look at the log file and see if that’s even the problem. Thank you for posting

My mention of the VPN provider was more to illustrate that Disney+ was failing to load in every configuration that AnyStream works under - to demonstrate that I had made an effort to do a bit of testing before posting to the forum). I didn't, for a moment, think that my VPN service was the issue.

In any event, I have updated to v1.1.6.1 and the problem is now resolved.

Back