• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] User interface gone after update

astrokc8

Im using Vista with service pack 2, I was running the previous version of GJ and all was well after update to the newest version the interface does not show any more. I get the box up that shows the tool tips at the bottom of the screen and they will show the next tip. There is nothing shown on the left side of the screen as before no create profile , settings , nothing shows at all. I have tried to delete and reinstall to the older version that was working and the same yhing happens now. Nothing shows , the install looks godd and goes thru the tutorial it then gives me the message that I have to purchase when I close this out and activate my registration key, restart and I start GJ the same thing happems again as before. Any help would be appreciated.

Problem Fixed

For some reason the desktop Icon did not work , I went to the main program file location and used the exeictuble from there and it works fine now.:clap:

Back