• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] updated burner firmware, now can't burn

bruceb3

Dang, I thought I was doing the right thing by updating the firmware on my LiteOn iHAS220 burner. It had the 8L04 firmware and I updated to 8L06. Now after CloneDVD creates the file, I get an error message that says "Writing to video media was not successful. Source data too large.
The writer is not capable of writing the source data as requested." This sucks. I've been using AnyDVD and CloneDVD for about 3 years and have never had a problem like this. I've got the booktype set to DVD-Rom as always. I'm going to see if I can go back to the old firmware. Any ideas? Thanks!

Disregard this post. My mistake

It turned out to be that I had Clone set to dual layer for a disk I did last week. I do so few dual layer disks that I forgot to reset it. Sorry...

Back