• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] [Update to AnyDVD 6.8.0.8 beta or newer] True Grit

Status
Not open for further replies.

I only see 6.8.0.0 on the download page. Am I missing something on how to get the download?

Thanks

My apologizes, I haven't needed a beta version before now and I wasn't aware that links were posted as they are. Thanks for pointing in the right direction.

This post is to everyone, in general, who reads this and is having a problem with True Grit.

Update to AnyDVD 6.8.0.10 beta: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=48351.

Reporting a problem with v6.8.0.0 is simply a waste of time. We know there was a problem. The problem has been resolved in version 6.8.0.8 beta and subsequent updates.

If anyone still has a problem after updating to AnyDVD 6.8.0.10 beta then begin a new thread, post log files, and clearly explain the problem including providing any error messages encountered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back