• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] [Update to AnyDVD 6.8.0.8 beta or newer] True Grit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then if the uploaded dvd does write correctly...where would I go to delete it from my hard drive? About to re-upload to hard drive and select DVD-5...wish me luck?! THX!!

Use "search"..

Just search normally in Windows for "Video_TS" and delete what you no longer need as necessary.

that depends...

I'm a "newbie"...how do I search in windows? Is that at the start button?:confused:

First, click "Start". Now, in XP you see a "search" option there, select it, "files and folders" and look for video_ts folders.

In Windows 7 you see an entry field at the very bottom of that panel. There you would type in video_ts and it will locate those for you. Delete as needed.

THANK YOU SLY SOFT FORUM HELP!!! :clap::bowdown::clap: With your patience and help I am now able to copy/write True Grit! Y'all ROCK! :rock:

where would I go to delete it from my hard drive?
The default folder, on XP anyway, can be found by doing this:

Click start>Run.

Then type, or copy and paste, into the window that appears the text in bold below:

C:/CloneDVDTemp/

Click OK.

The VIDEO_TS folder should appear. Delete the files within it if required.

Last edited:
Just search normally in Windows for "Video_TS" and delete what you no longer need as necessary.

I just want to clarify this statement so no one accidentally breaks their AnyDVD or CloneDVD installation... Do not delete the folder the VIDEO_TS folders located within the AnyDVD or CloneDVD program directory. The folders are necessary for proper functionality.

I'm referring to directories like:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2\eraser\NTSC\VIDEO_TS
C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2\eraser\PAL\VIDEO_TS
C:\Program Files (x86)\Slysoft\AnyDVD\eraser\NTSC\VIDEO_TS
C:\Program Files (x86)\Slysoft\AnyDVD\eraser\PAL\VIDEO_TS

Problem with True Grit DVD

I didn't know where to put this since I have AnyDVD and CloneDVD2. After it didn't work I updated both AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 today and it still didn't work.

I just got the DVD copy of True Grit and CloneDVD2 says there is a problem. It says:

VOB file VTS_02_0.VOB

and when I click Details it says:

VobSet 9 2 1 0 158 0 TCE

and AnyDVD says:

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.8.0.0)
OPTIARC BD ROM BC-5500S 1.75 JUL08,2008
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1622208 sectors (3168 MBytes)
Total size: 3229072 sectors (6306 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: TRUE_GRIT
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1 4!
Video Standard: NTSC

Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Found & removed 17 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

What could the problem be?

True Grit

The New version Works Fine Thank You for Posting:rock:

Same Issue

Thanks for the notice of the updates. I usually get an automatic update notice, but I did not get one this time. Is there a setting I need to adjust? Now that I think about it I don't think I ever get a notification for Clone DVD. Please help.

True Grit

I'm having the same problem and same message. AnyDVD & CloneDVD2 are up to date with the downloads and I was hoping for another one today to correct this problem. Please find a solution. Thanks.:bowdown:

True Grit won't copy resolved

As per the advice given by Whatever Gong82 I downloaded the 6.8.0.8 beta version and then used CloneDVD2 and Eureka. Yeah, DVDShrink won't do it, but Slysoft's CloneDVD2 kicks ass.

:rock:

I'm having the same problem and same message. AnyDVD & CloneDVD2 are up to date with the downloads and I was hoping for another one today to correct this problem. Please find a solution. Thanks.:bowdown:

Post AnyDVD log files for the DVD.

Last edited:
Thanks for the notice of the updates. I usually get an automatic update notice, but I did not get one this time. Is there a setting I need to adjust? Now that I think about it I don't think I ever get a notification for Clone DVD. Please help.

Beta releases you won't receive an email about or a notification by AnyDVD or CloneDVD so you can't change that. Just visit the forums regularly to check. With respect to CloneDVD 2.9.3.0 it was released on May 3, 2011 and I received an email notification.

One thing you can do is subscribe to this thread and turn on email notifications for subscribed threads. Both official and beta releases are posted in that thread.

true grit

getting error message.
viob set 9 2 10 158 0
was wondering if anyone could help me try to fix
or walk me through fixing the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back