• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] [Update to AnyDVD 6.8.0.8 beta or newer] True Grit

Status
Not open for further replies.
problems

true grit does something screwy when you put it in. it scanned the disc fine but when you go into the files all the files are 11 seconds or under. the movie is there when you put it in your dvd player. i added the log file to see if anyone can figure it out

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.0.0_Info_D_TRUE_GRIT.zip
    268.1 KB · Views: 27
true grit does something screwy when you put it in. it scanned the disc fine but when you go into the files all the files are 11 seconds or under. the movie is there when you put it in your dvd player. i added the log file to see if anyone can figure it out

At the very top of the forum is beta version 6.8.0.8, where the latest version of AnyDVD is always at.

If you're a registered user, this will solve your problem, provided your disc isn't an illegal bootleg.

Also, please always read the FAQs before you post. Like this one, for example.

Working!

I also had the problem of failure to copy True Grit today. I downloaded the Beta as posted at the begging of this thread, installed and now it no longer errors and actually ripped the movie straight off the store bought shelf copy I have. !! Sweet. Though, there is a ton of VTS files (VTS1 - VTS15). But It plays with Videolan player fine!

Thanks guys!

:rock:

Same problem here.
Updated to beta and still fails with sector errors when ripping to drive.

This movie wont even play power dvd11 ultra.

DISREGARD....... Defective disc. replace and worked fine.

Last edited:
Same problem here.

Damn,

I upgraded to the Beta, like I mentioned, then simply used ANYDVD only, to rip directly from DVD to HDD. This took some time, but it finished and I was able to open the movie with VLC (Videolan) player... And it works fine.

Is this what you did also? Maybe you are getting sector errors from bad spots on your HDD. Have you defrag your HDD lately? I use Auslogics Disk Defrag once a week, and it will optimize and defrag your HDD... works fast and never had an issue yet with it.

:)

Same problem here.

If you have a problem, post a logfile.

*Update

I just tried ripping TRUE GRIT now with CloneDVD2 (anydvd running in taskbar) and it ripped perfect, and now it has just the standard VOB and VTS files... not the 15 or so like anydvd had after the rip.

Total time was 9 minutes to rip the DVD..

again, SWEET!

True Grit

I also am having the same problem. Is there a update that we need to make a copy of the new DVD True Grit?

Johnny Bones:

Wasn't able to make a playable copy of the full disc, but was able to make a movie only copy. using the latest beta & clonedvd 2.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.0.8_Info_E_TRUE_GRIT.zip
    521.9 KB · Views: 25
AnyDVD 6.8.0.8 Fixes problem with True Grit

:doh: I just finished copying True Grit - 2010 and it worked fine using AnyDVD v6.8.0.8 Beta and CloneDVD2 v2.9.3.0. It took approximately 23 minutes to copy, but it copied with NO errors. P.S. when I copy, I save a Copy of the DVD decrypted files on my PC in case I need to make another copy. This saves time in the decryption stage. :rock:

I'm also having problems with True Grit. When is slysoft going to take care of this?

I've downloaded the new version of anydvd...rips to hard drive with clone dvd...but then get error message that the source file is too big...aborts writing! HELP!

how do you save a decryption file to your pc in case writing does not work with a few tries?

More info needed

I'm also having problems with True Grit. When is slysoft going to take care of this?

Wow, that's going to get you just TONS of help.

Did you try the beta 6808?

Please get this beta for AnyDVD.
Install and reboot.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=48182

Always search the Forum first to see if there is a beta. 8)

And, if you still have trouble, remember: you want HELP, right? :agree:

Then you'll need to offer more than "having problems". :D

That depends

how do you save a decryption file to your pc in case writing does not work with a few tries?

Assuming you mean the protection-free content I would suggest setting the "TEMP" option in CloneDVD to not erase the VIDEO_TS folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back