• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] trouble purchasing

brucca

have made 3 attempts to purchase, refused each time called the bank to whitelist as you requested they said they have not received any transaction request can tou help seems to be problem with your payment processor i use a major bank

have made 3 attempts to purchase, refused each time called the bank to whitelist as you requested they said they have not received any transaction request can tou help seems to be problem with your payment processor i use a major bank

All 3 attempts got refused with error "3D Secure v2 failed, not authenticated or account not verified".
Either your Visa credit card does not support 3D Secure at all (I doubt that this major bank doesn't) or there is a communication issue (with new v2 of 3DS) between our acquiring bank and Visa circuit.
Investigating this issue with our Visa gateway is a nightmare, will take forever and the outcome will be "No issues on our side". Visa is a black box.

Could you try another credit card?

Oh, and please whitelist us with your mail provider: each mail sent to you had to be handled by a support team member by clicking a confirmation link (also a nightmare) with captcha (another nightmare).

Last edited:
@brucca
I noticed your 4th attempt has been successful.

Thank you for your patience and for supporting our project.

Back