• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] The Age of Stupid (U.K.) & AnyDVD 6.6.0.6 problem

I've tried 5 times to upload the AnyDVD log but it fails each time. i'll try to find where to E Mail it to. Attached is a scan of part of the sleeve which reads quite clearly Region 0. I agree with you that Region 0 doesnt exist and i think they mean that the region code is unset. I've attached a screen grab of the AnyDVD notification which confirms this.

Yeah, it's just region-free and for whatever reason they printed Region 0 on the case. Odd. I've just never seen this before on a case. Maybe I just haven't looked at enough cases or maybe this particular studio was just super lazy and printing Region 0 took up less space on a label.

It appears from looking at the status window that your disc is the same one that bart11 posted the logs for so it's not a big deal about posting your logs> i can just look at the others. :) I can't say why you can't upload the logs, however. You should be able to upload a good sized log file and I have yet to see a log file break the forum limit.

The good news is that James has said that the problem with this disc will be resolved in a later update.

I've tried 5 times to upload the AnyDVD log but it fails each time.

What is the error message?

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your system tray.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
i) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"
m) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

No need to discuss this any further at this time, I'll say it again, I'll take care of this disc in a future AnyDVD version.

No need to discuss this any further at this time

I'm not discussing the disc. I'm discussing the inability of youmike to upload log files since that's going to make any future issue youmike posts about difficult to analyze.

I'm not discussing the disc. I'm discussing the inability of youmike to upload log files since that's going to make any future issue youmike posts about difficult to analyze.

Ah, I see.

[JOKE]
But isn't that off topic? ;)
[/JOKE]

AnyDVD6.6.0.7

Just to note with thanks that this version of AnyDVD works with this title. I'd say CloneDVD2 had to work quite hard. It took nearly 90 minutes to transfer to an internal hard drive using Windows 7 on a fairly fast Intel Core2 machine.

Thanks, James.:rock:

Some research needed from me.

Agree with your comment. The machine I used had a very recent Windows 7 installation. What surprised me was that Windows Explorer reported that the Video_TS folder has 353GByte of data and 99 .ifo files. When CloneDVD2 processed the disk, it seemed to have included the same number of files but reduced the size of many of them to a few bytes. I'll look at it in more detail and post a bit more info if you want me to. Can post in the thread or send you a message. I hate this sort of unresolved mystery, but usually don't bother with the detail - because the Slysoft programs are so good at what they do. Let me know what you'd like. I'll stop sending stuff if yiu tell me to.

Agree with your comment. The machine I used had a very recent Windows 7 installation. What surprised me was that Windows Explorer reported that the Video_TS folder has 353GByte of data and 99 .ifo files. When CloneDVD2 processed the disk, it seemed to have included the same number of files but reduced the size of many of them to a few bytes.

Probably 0 . . but that's fine. You can just remove them in Clonedvd. That really shouldn't affect anything, regardless.

I'll look at it in more detail and post a bit more info if you want me to.

You can post here--but I would be looking more at the things I mentioned previously: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5091

Back