• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Still unable to rip MI4, even with the latest beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

penn10

I saw most people have solved their MI4 issues, however, I am still unable to rip it. I posted the log file couple of days ago and haven't gotten any replies. I would like to present this again and hopefully get an answer soon.

Please see attached log file. Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.3.1_Info_G_MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE_4.zip
    50.2 KB · Views: 13
You are using a Matshita BD drive and I would assume that the problem since others no longer have problem with this movie

YOu need to have the AI scanner set to "Automatic" or click the default button

Good Morning,

I am having the same problem with MI4. I checked the AI and it is set to automatic. I'm trying to rip it using Clone DVD2 (version 2.9.3.0.) and Any DVD (version 7.0.3.0.) and all I get is a CloneMap 2 TCE error. Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Gambles

Good Morning,

I am having the same problem with MI4. I checked the AI and it is set to automatic. I'm trying to rip it using Clone DVD2 (version 2.9.3.0.) and Any DVD (version 7.0.3.0.) and all I get is a CloneMap 2 TCE error. Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Gambles

That right there is your problem, version 7.0.3.0. You are NOT having the same problem because you are not using the latest beta, 7.0.3.1. You can get the latest beta at the top of the AnyDVD forum.

And since you took all the trouble to register for the forums how exactly did you miss seeing (and reading) the PLEASE read this before you post thread?

Thanks Mike20021969. Downloading version 7.0.3.1. Crossing my fingers that this works once done.

Thanks everyone,

Gambles

What a demanding question!

Gambles is a newbie. Cut him some slack.

There is only ONE sticky thread now up there that says: "Read this before you post."

We can assume that anyone who takes all the time to SIGN UP for this board because they need help - can AT LEAST take the time to read that one short post to know WHAT we need in order to help them.

That post is there FOR NEWBIES.

-W

Last edited:
1) "You may want to read the sticky on this forum"

OR

2) "how exactly did you miss seeing (and reading) the PLEASE read this before you post thread?".

The first comes across more polite. There's ways of mentioning things.

Last edited:
The fact is that many people miss the stickied posts for one reason or another. The comments made after the problem had been resolved weren't necessary and, yes, some of the comments could have been worded better. Everyone can make assumptions but you know what they say about assumptions...

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back