• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] source data to large

flippen4god

have tried to burn 2 different movies and get the same error code. Source data to large.
Help

source data to large

Are you copying a dual layer original dvd?

If yes, Select DVD-5 quality if you intend to copy to a single layer dvd.

If you have the issue when doing the above you may need to delete one or more audio tracks when you copy the dual layer dvd so that it fits on a single layer dvd.

In case you were not sure

I circled the area in red that you want to have in your quality settings if you are backing up a dual layer original to a single layer dvd

DVD QUALITY SETTING.jpg

that is what I am choosing. I even bought clone so i had the upgraded package.
This is driving me crazzzzy!

trying to figure out how to past log to screen

have attaced 2 screen shots it hopes it will work

Attachments

• clone.jpg
    clone.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 6
logs from AnyDvd

[Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.6.9.0)
HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GWA4164B D108 05/07/14
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1860896 sectors (3634 MBytes)
Total size: 3721712 sectors (7268 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: SHUTTER_ISLAND
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1 4!
Video Standard: NTSC

Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
RCE protection not found.
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to Title 8!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Found & removed 8 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Logfile, please... (CloneDVD & AnyDVD)

You should go ahead and post the CloneDVD & AnyDVD logs per James request.

What size destination folder did you end up with? Your original dvd is Dual Layer. Assuming you did use DVD-5 setting your destination folder should be 4.36GB in size.

I'm just guessing here but I have a hunch that your destination folder containing the cloneDVD processed movie is larger than 4.36GB in size.

If it is bigger than 4.36GB and you put in a single layer dvd to burn to I believe you will get the error I saw in your jpeg.

I did Shutter Island quite some time ago with whatever was the current versions of anyDVD & cloneDVD and had no problem making a single layer copy

thank you for helping a blonde. OMG:bang: they were right next to each other i had the wrong one. :bowdown:

a common mistake. A while ago some user had the exact same issue. Turns out he was inserting a CD-R too :)

Back