• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved]Signing in to HBOMax

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmocmb

Hello,

I'm using windows 11 and I am trying to sign in to HBOMax using ATT as my provider. However, I am unable to log in.

Thank you

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.8.0.astlog
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
Here's how you sign in on your computer:
  1. Go to HBOMax.com on your computer and choose Sign In (upper-right). ...
  2. Choose Sign in with a Provider.
  3. Choose AT&T from the list of providers.
  4. Select the User ID for your AT&T account that includes HBO Max, enter your password, and choose Sign In. ...

I looked it up on the HBOMax website, its a great place to start.;)

When I follow those steps I received this message
Something's gone wrong
Let's try this again.
If you were using an app, close this page. Otherwise, start over.

I'm trying to sign in to anystream plus

Something's gone wrong
Let's try this again.

I am not sure there is a way other than to sign up with real HBOMax login credentials, I tried to help you, I thought there may be a way, but alas maybe there is none. Anystream does not respond to ATT credentials. Nothing has gone wrong. Anystream is just a gateway, you would sign into the provider the same way you would sign into the provider online, only you are not using HBOmax credentials, Att credentials won't cut it.

There was a way to log into HBO with ATT creds as you normally would. Then while on their site you create a Hbo Max account. Then you use that account in AS. That's what I did but that was some time back.

There was a way to log into HBO with ATT creds as you normally would. Then while on their site you create a Hbo Max account. Then you use that account in AS. That's what I did but that was some time back.
I think you are talking about what I said in post 2 DQ, the member says it won't work anymore. I even googled it for him, I cant find a way.

I think you are talking about what I said in post 2 DQ, the member says it won't work anymore. I even googled it for him, I cant find a way.

My bad, I did not mean to be repetitive. Unfortunately, that's all I have on that one. I did that and that's what I use but I thought someone had mentioned it was possibly no longer an available option.

My bad, I did not mean to be repetitive. Unfortunately, that's all I have on that one. I did that and that's what I use but I thought someone had mentioned it was possibly no longer an available option.
The issue is that the OP does not have an HBOMax subscription, he has an ATT subscription, they give it to him as a perk or he may pay for it through their discounted rate at ATT, but in reality, it's not a true HBOMax subscription.

The issue is that the OP does not have an HBOMax subscription, he has an ATT subscription, they give it to him as a perk or he may pay for it through their discounted rate at ATT, but in reality, it's not a true HBOMax subscription.

Yes, I have the same.

Something's gone wrong
Let's try this again.

elmocmb,

I'm on Windows 10/64 pro & had a similar issue.

I had lots of *handshaking* issues signing on with HBOMax thru AT&T when I had a free 1 year account previously.

This happened when logging into HBOMax via AT&T with Chrome, Firefox & SF.

But *especially* with SF.

1. This message that "Something's gone wrong", is this before or after you clicked the big circle with the initial of your HBO Profile or do you get that far?

If you get that far and it's when you click this HBOMax user profile then,

Here's something I did when I had HBOMax thru AT&T that let me logon eventually.

2. Cleared the cache & temp files of the app

3. I first created a new profile in HBOMax under Kids (without rating restriction) in Chrome and then used it in the app.

I don't know *why* it worked under Kids, but it did after trying over & over with my one regular profile that I had setup in HBOMax.

4. If you are able to logon, stay logged into HBO StreamFab app to prevent having to keep doing this over & over.

Hope this helps!

Mike

Hi RedFox 1,

I haven't had any logon issues or problems that made me ask this, but does AnyStream have a cache and or temp files that are stored and used when you launch a new session of StreamFab that can be deleted or cleared?

(Step 2 recommendation in my reply to original poster above)

The reason I ask this is that the clearing those in another app seemed to have helped some when I experienced this issue when using HBOMax thru AT&T with another app.

Just asking in case it might help this person.

Thanks!

Mike

Hi RedFox 1,

I haven't had any logon issues or problems that made me ask this, but does AnyStream have a cache and or temp files that are stored and used when you launch a new session of StreamFab that can be deleted or cleared?

(Step 2 recommendation in my reply to original poster above)

The reason I ask this is that the clearing those in another app seemed to have helped some when I experienced this issue when using HBOMax thru AT&T with another app.

Just asking in case it might help this person.

Thanks!

Mike
Hi Heracles, I have no information on SF, I never used or even want to try it, that said, I think this is a question for the other product, I really don't understand how our product could have anything to do with the other product, there is nothing that Anystream does that would affect another product. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I really do not like discussions about competitors' products here. They have their own forum for questions about their product. The OP has been successful in his quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back