• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] SD-DVD is showing 40Gbs of space.

Kaitus

I have this issue on a couple of DVDs. Prince Caspian and now leatherheads. I am using windows vista 64-bit my drives are as follows:

1398.47 Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity
1197.58 Gigabytes Hard Drive Free Space

HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T40F ATA Device [CD-ROM drive]

FUJITSU MHY2200BH [Hard drive] (200.05 GB) -- drive 0
TOSHIBA MK2035GSS [Hard drive] (200.05 GB) -- drive 1, s/n 28I4PAZ1T, rev DK020M, SMART Status: Healthy
WD 10EAVS External USB Device [Hard drive] (1000.20 GB) -- drive 2

I tried to make a log file but when I right click the fox on my system tray nothing happens no options what so ever. So instead of technically ripping the DVD I have just been going to my computer and dragging the video ts file to my hard drive. However with the two titles I mentioned above the disk is showing that it has a capacity of 40 GBs which I know is not possible. I am sorry if some else has already posted this but I spent over an hr looking for related problems.

Please help!
Thank you,
Kaitus

So instead of technically ripping the DVD I have just been going to my computer and dragging the video ts file to my hard drive.

You can't do that with those discs.

1. Use Anydvd 6.5.1.0 beta: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6510.exe

You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

3. Wait for 10 minutes for Anydvd to scan the disc. Don't run any other program during this time.

4. Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=15536

OK great thanks that seems to do the trick sorry for the noobness.

Back