• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

(resolved) register trial >>> program crash

greetings good sirs

my name is ashutosh bhatavadekar and im from india. i to make many good hindi films for download to myself and for best friends. when to click register trial program is crashing.

log
Faulting application name: AnyStream.exe, version: 1.0.1.0, time stamp: 0x5f64d55e
Faulting module name: Qt5Widgets.dll, version: 5.14.2.0, time stamp: 0x5ec6ca9f
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00044603
Faulting process id: 0x130c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d694a0fa876446
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\AnyStream\AnyStream.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\AnyStream\Qt5Widgets.dll

how to fix ?? windows 7 64 bits. very thanks for any help

solve for friends: run as adminstreator...trial ok...logged in as adminisreator anyway??

Last edited:
ashutosh,

I don't know if this will help this particular problem, but make sure you're using the 32-bit version of AnyStream.

That's what's required for Windows 7.

T

According to the file path listed above
C:\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\AnyStream\AnyStream.exe

He is. If it was 64bit it wouldn't be "program files (x86)", just "program files"

On top of that, AnyStream 64-bit will NOT install on a Windows 7 machine and tells you to install the 32-bit version.

my name is ashutosh bhatavadekar and im from india. i to make many good hindi films for download to myself and for best friends. when to click register trial program is crashing.

log
Didn't AnyStream generate a proper crash dump file (ending on ".astdmp)?

Back