• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved]Quantum of Solace Error

rugburn

Hi , just wondering if anyone can help with my error with AnyDVD...
I have tryed for one hour to figure this out but with no success...

I have completely uninstalled Anydvd / including the key....
restarted computer and unhooked internet service...reinstalled Anydvd....restarted computer...double clicked AnyDVD Key to activate Anydvd...restarted computer without internet service..

Started AnyDVD...red fox on lower bar....internet service is still unhooked...
loaded Quantum of Solace...rightclick red fox.." Rip Video DVD to Harddisk "
program up and running just fine ....then at the 28% mark...00035.m2ts point i get this..." error reading from Drive E:! "

Can you help thank you.

sounds like a bad disc, what happens if you try ripping the disc with AnyDVD HD disabled?

Read through number 7 about bad discs in the the FAQ sticky

sounds like a bad disc, what happens if you try ripping the disc with AnyDVD HD disabled?

you mean rightclick on red Fox and uncheck the checkmark...." Enable AnyDVD "

then rightclick " Rip Video DVD to Harddisk "

Error " AnyDVD is not active for Drive E: ! "

You are absolutely right ...i cleaned the disc and now everything works FANTASTIC
I will double check the disc SURFACE from now on ...thank you

you can close this post now...!

Back