• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Quality issue

SNEDDERS

I want to get 100% quality when in CLONE DVD. I know to chose the correct format but when I do it appears to large a file for the dvd? Am I doing something wrong? Snedders:bang:

I want to get 100% quality when in CLONE DVD. I know to chose the correct format but when I do it appears to large a file for the dvd? Am I doing something wrong? Snedders:bang:

If the original DVD is a dual-layer (DVD-9/8.5 GB) disc then that's the same size blank media that you need to burn to. You are likely attempting to burn an original DVD-9 movie to a single layer (DVD-5/4.7 GB) blank disc without compression which is like trying to fit 2 dozen eggs into an egg tray that only holds 12 eggs.

Your options are:

1. Remove unnecessary content such as trailers, unwanted audio streams, unwanted sub-titles, etc, and compress the remaining content if it's still too large to fit on a DVD-5 blank.
  2. Compress to DVD-5 so that the backup fits on your blank single layer media.
  3. Buy DVD-9/8.5 GB dual-layer blanks.

Thank you and will do.

Cheers and thank you for this information.

Back