• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

{ Resolved} Purchase With Multiple Cards

FastFizzy

I have a Visa gift card I would like to use toward a lifetime license for part of the payment with a different card for the balance. Is this possible?

So you want to use more than one card to pay one licence?
I doubt this is possible. I still wait for AS Pro so I've not seen the purchase page since AS itself came out, but just look if you can see a way to add more than one card on the payment page.

If not the only way left is that a dev creates a custom payment/ order for you, so you have two bills or two things to pay and then you can use a different card on each one. But I don't know anything about if it is possible or something, there you just have to wait till a dev answers you.
I think @Ivan is the right one, if not please correcct me @ mod.

This is not something that is standard anywhere online , because each card you charge costs the company more money

Best option is to put money on the prepaid card and use that to pay foe the purchase

Back