• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Provider Sign-in for HBO Max Not Working

donaf

I have access to HBO Max via my AT&T account, but when I attempt to log in via AS+, I'm greeted with the attached error. I know when I signed in on my web browser, it will prompt to send a code to my phone. I am thinking that this missing step within the context of AS+ is probably the missing link, but I'm not aware how to get past it.

Maybe there's something I'm not doing quite right or there's a workaround. Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm using AS Version 1.3.2.0

Thanks,
@donaf

Attachments

• 2022-02-02.png
    2022-02-02.png
    211.2 KB · Views: 12
The work around is you login on the main hbo max website with your provider credentials. You should then see your e-mail address, and an option to set a password. Do it, set a password. From that point on you login on anystream with your e-mail and newly set password and not via provider login.

The work around is you login on the main hbo max website with your provider credentials. You should then see your e-mail address, and an option to set a password. Do it, set a password. From that point on you login on anystream with your e-mail and newly set password and not via provider login.

Thanks! That method works for me. - LanceS

Back