• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] protection prob ...

Vimaak

hey there

i m experiencing a prob with clone dvd mobile that tells me that my dvd is protected : as i didn t use it for few months ( didn t buy any dvd in this period ) i though that maybe they were new kind of protections so i tryed to execute clone dvd mobile with a dvd i already riped for my psp ( i use clone dvd mobile for my psp ) and i got the same problem ...

i did format my computer hard drive few month ago so i did install back clone dvd mobile and any dvd

had few prob with windows xp that was not recognizing my dvd reader/burner after i did install itune : seems to be a known prob and i kind of fixed the prob by doing something in registry after a friend of mine gave me the tips ...

it works but i dont have any dvd player/burner in the \system\hardware thingy

clone dvd mobile is recognizing the model of my dvd burner though ... tryed to read the faq and see that if clone dvd mobile wasnt showing the preview video, it could be a prob of firmwarm ... trying to fix this now but not sure i ll be able to ...

any tips you could give me to fix the prob ? is it only a firmware thingy or it can be something else ?

help !

sorry for my english, it is not my mother language :D

i m not but i don t see the point :) will try to update it now but don t get why it would make any difference :anydvd is supposed to get rid of those APS whatever versions it is no?

it worked

i really don t get it but thx :D
you paid for a program that get's updated regularly to support new copy protections.
these updates are FREE until your license expires (unless you got a lifetime license: Free updates until: Forever).
always use the latest version especially when having problematic dvd's.

Back